Friday, 28 June 2013

Dior Rosy Glow Blusher Review

Hey everyone,

A few weeks ago I popped into Debenhams as I had some points on my beauty card and a voucher to use up, so I decided to look for a high end product to splurge on.

 
I wandered over to the Dior counter and there was no one to colour match me for a foundation (which was what I wanted originally), then I saw the Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush and that was that, I had to have it.
 
 
The packaging is gorgeous, it comes in a silver box and inside that is a velvet pouch that holds the compact. The compact is really sturdy, the top is sort of mirrored (more like a funhouse mirror - it makes you look all warped) and the bottom is clear plastic.
 
 
Inside the compact there is a large mirror and there is also a brush included, which I don't actually use as I prefer a standard blush brush, I use the Real Techniques one. The blusher is embossed with a pattern of the word 'Dior' which is a lovely touch. In this picture it still has the protective plastic over it, if you're wondering why it is reflecting.
 
In the pan it is this garrish shade of pink that I would never opt for usually but the clever thing about this blusher, and what sold it to me, is it adapts to suit everyone and anyone's skin tone, to give a very, subtle and natural flush of colour.
 
This blusher does exactly that, it gives you a perfect, subtle glow, enough to really define your cheek bones but look so natural at the same time. I have been wearing this blusher for over five hours now and it has shown absolutely no sign of budging and hasn't faded at all.
 
Here's a picture of when I first applied it:
 
 
See how natural it looks? I love it!
 
It does have a hefty price tag of £30.50, but I really think it is worth it though, the colour is unbelievably natural and it really doesn't budge. The compact is gorgeous and the product actually does exactly what it says it is supposed to do! You also don't have to use much, but it is buildable too.
 
 
You can see how subtle and natural it is, which is exactly what I wanted :)

 
I also got these samples and four perfume samples to try too!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What is your favourite blusher?
 
Emily :) x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. That looks so good :) I love Dior products, just not the price tag :P I currently use Benetint as my blusher but I'm looking for a decent powder blush :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me too! They are very expensive! I have a little sample of Benetint, I will definitely have to try that out! xxx

      Delete
  2. I've seen this product all over YouTube... it looks gorgeous!!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely! It's just the price that's not so lovely, haha! Xxx

      Delete