Friday, 31 May 2013

Yves Rocher Cleansing Water Face and Eyes (Makeup Remover) Review!

Hey!

I've been desperate to blog about this product as I think it is something people may not have heard of it and I think its amazing!

 
It is a makeup remover called 'Pur Bleuet Cleansing Water Face and Eyes' by Yves Rocher, a brand I discovered after receiving a perfume sample in a Glossybox a few months back.

Yves Rocher is a French brand that pride themselves in their natural beauty products and are very decently priced too. They always have offers and promotions of 'free gifts' and the gifts are very generous too. You can buy this product online (currently half price) HERE .

 
 
This cleansing 'water' is actually a light gel which is incredibly refreshing on the skin. You just squeeze a pea sized amount onto a cotton pad and sweep all over your face and eyelids to remove stubborn makeup, no need to rinse either, couldn't get easier! I usually remove my makeup with a makeup wipe then use this after and can never believe how much the wipe failed to remove!
 
 
 
This cleansing water is 200ml and you only have the use the tiniest bit so well worth the £7 price tag, but as I mentioned earlier it is currently half price so grab yourselves a bargain! :)
 
It is also paraben and perfume free and suitable for sensitive eyes and skin - a great product all round.
 
What makeup removers do you find most effective?
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Emily :) x


4 comments:

  1. Great review! FOund your blog through the blog hop! New follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! What's your blog URL? I'll follow you back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi would you like to do a follow for follow? my blog is http://rainingfashionxo.blogspot.co.uk/
    X :)

    ReplyDelete